my files are needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingb00zer

Reaction score
Hi I understand x10 is having issues but is it possible for a staff member to retrieve all of my files I had saved in my account as I really need them. You could email them to me (to obtain my email adress please get a staff member to personal message me as I dont want someone using it for spam.) These files are very important to me and I have no idea how long it will be before x10 is back up and running. Thank you.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there some issue preventing you from downloading and saving your own files and databases?

kingb00zer

Reaction score
I can not acess cpanel therefore I can not acces my files or file managers. is there another way in to where my files are stored?

kingb00zer

Reaction score
i tried that and it did not work, when I try to acess my cpanel it times out.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

If any staff member could possibly access my files and email me a copy of each file I ahve stored (ther isnt too many) that would be great as I just cant seem tog et this log in to cpanle to work and i need some of my work for reference in class (studdying web dev and php class could be easier if i had these)

sylerz

Reaction score
todoay my database has been removed
and I recrated the database, but I found that I cannot connect to the database use phpmyadmin,
wired things.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
i tried that and it did not work, when I try to acess my cpanel it times out.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

If any staff member could possibly access my files and email me a copy of each file I ahve stored (ther isnt too many) that would be great as I just cant seem tog et this log in to cpanle to work and i need some of my work for reference in class (studdying web dev and php class could be easier if i had these)

Fris is down and staff know about it. See: http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-a...date-all-free-hosting-users-3.html#post714577
Sorry for not pointing that out earlier

kingb00zer

Reaction score
I read all of that and I ahve no idea what exactly it all means. Will this ever return to normallity? or sould I just start writing my sxcripts form scratch? I wont be using x10 anyore my class is teaching me to use xampp so i will run my site through there while it is in its early stages.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I read all of that and I ahve no idea what exactly it all means. Will this ever return to normallity? or sould I just start writing my sxcripts form scratch? I wont be using x10 anyore my class is teaching me to use xampp so i will run my site through there while it is in its early stages.
Of course it will return to normal and your class is suggesting you good thing, you should keep a local site on your computer.I assure that your data won't be lost.It is there but it is not linked properly.So you can't see it and as soon as your site goes up back up your databases and files to avoid the situation in which you are now.

Good luck, :)
Bhupendra

Status
Not open for further replies.