My first website

Pistolpete01

Reaction score
The site is pretty nice for the first time...i think you'll just keep getting better as time goes on maybe even getting into flash

nexaddo

Reaction score
It looks great on internet explorer! : )
You should try and make your site more compatible with other (and superior) browsers; for example, it doesn't display correctly in Opera.

VPmase

Reaction score
I like how you did the navigation links but your site still needs some work. Its plain and a little boring. 3.5/5

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
I like how you did the navigation links but your site still needs some work. Its plain and a little boring. 3.5/5

Can i know what made you bored so i can improve more? what do you want me to add more? thank you for the feedback, i shall try see what more i am missing, im about to make a page for each title in both falcom and userjoy.

Last edited:

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
oh well altough i never will be able to make things such as flash, i think i can still manage to do something, also my creativity isnt the best thing eitheir, click on Twin Heroes page from games section to userjoy section and tell me what you think.

johnnyblazing

Reaction score
I like the site also,, Stay with it and you'll get better,,, I've taught myself dreamweaver, flash, and the whole CS3 package, by just playing around with it. I have always believed that hands on is the best teacher.:biggrin:

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
I like the site also,, Stay with it and you'll get better,,, I've taught myself dreamweaver, flash, and the whole CS3 package, by just playing around with it. I have always believed that hands on is the best teacher.:biggrin:

What kind animations in flash did you do? can you give me any tip on how to start learning it?

VPmase

Reaction score
Can i know what made you bored so i can improve more? what do you want me to add more? thank you for the feedback, i shall try see what more i am missing, im about to make a page for each title in both falcom and userjoy.
Well you can add backgrounds and border images to blend it more otherwise its fine.

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Well you can add backgrounds and border images to blend it more otherwise its fine.

hum your completly right about that, i had the same feeling about it, i just am not a photoshop or firefox user to make those borders, i depended lot on the code css and a simple program called irfan view to edit my images.

pib.rivas

Reaction score
Well your web it's really good, specialy 'cause i like the anime stuff. A have some advises for you:
1. Remember than the anime its from japan, You can use some japanise stuff like japanise letters on the background.
2.You can use flash to make some animations.

Keep working, you make a really nice work.
;)

VPmase

Reaction score
For your body css you should add "top:0px;" so that there isn't a space at the top of the page and your frame.
Also, I added horizontal lines to your BG so it would look less plain.

Attachments

• body_bg.jpg
    body_bg.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 15

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi again,

The site is looking good, better even! How do you find Dreamweaver? I guess it takes a good while to learn it - I am thinking about doing that.

I like your site, it is very lively and vigorous. Keep working on it.

Best regards

kdevus

Reaction score
no cellspacing, more css constraints, finer fonts, some ajax, borderless tables..

I can offer some help if you would like. For I'm an adobe/cs3/dw professional.

nice site.

Last edited: