My first website

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, altough its my 2nd day of photoshop i was able to some butons today, tell me what you think ^^ http://otakushrine.elementfx.com/ i dunno if i can improve more on photoshop cs2 alone.

For your body css you should add "top:0px;" so that there isn't a space at the top of the page and your frame.
Also, I added horizontal lines to your BG so it would look less plain.

VPmase i already added margin-top: 0px; ...could it be a firefox compatibility??

Also please teach me the way you changed my bg, i have photoshop for 2 days and still need to learn a lot more.

Last edited:

torrey

Reaction score
This is a great start. The colors are bright and the audience for Anime would appreciate the artwork. The navigation is simple but easy for your audience to understand. Keep up the good work and keep adding content.

budda

Reaction score
Nice site.

My only issue is Iframes. Not just because I hate them, but there are some issues with them. If the main Iframe is larger then the browser space (such as on mine), the person has to scroll down both on their own browser, AND the Iframe.

Also, fyi as many are talking Flash, Flash is a large drain on bandwidth, and slower computers can't load the pages. I've seen very few flash sites that really look good.

Be careful with the links to youtube. As all of those are copywritten material, you legally can't have the links up without there being a reason for them (such as a review, or a parody). Just having the links can't be problematic.

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
How does the main page look to you today? you think i should add more anything on main page?

delon

Banned
Reaction score
great website a 9 / 10, i culd only give this much since i dont have much interest in anime.

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
I have made some updates and been messing around with photoshop lately, learning photoshop is so... erm frustrating :happysad:

Otaku Ichise

Reaction score
Its been a long time till i replyed here, i have been improving much more since last time, tell me what should i improve more if theres anything you dont see right.