My forum and cpanel are down

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkryuu

Reaction score
My main site is running super fast and great, but when I try to go to my forum I get this:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also, I am unable to access my cpanel since I was on Fris and have no idea what server I am on now. My account page still says Fris. When my site first came back up after the move, the forums were working. Although they would get the occassional unable to connect to mysql error page with what table was causing the error and was always a different table or file. Now I am unable to connect to my forums at all. I appreciate any help in this matter.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website is on Starka server. your cPanel URL is http://starka.x10hosting.com:2082
Account Panel is not updated after the last migration and upgrades. It will be corrected soon.
about error:
Please check your php files permissions, and make sure it is not set to 777

Also check your .htaccess file, if you don`t know what is wrong with this post the content of this file here. I will check it.

darkryuu

Reaction score
All folders are showing 755 and all files are showing 644 as their permissions.

the htaccess file in my phpbb folder has this:
#
# Uncomment the statement below if you want to make use of
# HTTP authentication and it does not already work.
# This could be required if you are for example using PHP via Apache CGI.
#
#<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
#RewriteEngine on
#RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]
#</IfModule>

<Files "config.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
</Files>

<Files "common.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
</Files>

the htaccess file in my public_html has nothing in it.

---------- Post added 07-26-2010 at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-25-2010 at 05:54 PM ----------

sorry for the bump. just trying to get this back up to where it visible. since sooo many people have been making threads. this problem seems to be happening to everyone with phpbb3.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem seems to be resolved. Closing thread. If you have anymore problems, please open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.