My Forum

hqforumx

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I created this awesome MyBB Forum, its a small discussion community forum but soon to become bigger with more forums/categories! What i need from you guys is feedbacks on how the site looks and stuff is everything looking perfectly fine?

http://www.hqforum.cf

richiezh

Reaction score
Looks amazing! I like the dark color palate as it is easy on the eyes. The blue accent color is nice and consistent, and the whole site just looks nice and functional without seeming cluttered.

One thing I noticed is that it loads rather slowly, taking almost 19 seconds to load. though it might be my own internet connection and/or the x10 server, but it is something to keep in mind as slow loading times might end up discouraging potential users. I would test the loading time using inspect element and make sure it is not always this slow.

Overall the design is great!

By the way do you think you can give me a bit of advice on how to get users to actually sign up for a brand new forum? I am developing my own forum from scratch as a summer programming project and I fear that I will have no traffic when the forum goes online.