my forum

n4tec

Reaction score
this is my current forum.... if im able to host at xhosting i shall transfer my members to the new forum and also posts.....

i would like anyone reading these message to join my forum.... it has topics ranging from flash, asp, ado, php and lots more.... click the link http://nforchange.proboards12.com

have a good day...

nforchange

icely

Reaction score
needs to register first... not really a good thing

n4tec

Reaction score
sorry for that...

i shall allow guest to view my forum any time soon....

icely

Reaction score
seems that you weren't accepted... but anyway... it's ok with invision free

n4tec

Reaction score
hello ladies and gentlemen,

im trying to ask some one for a favour but i hope not a member of these forum... i hope he will fulfill it in 72 hrs time.... Do you like my chat room? it is a nice chat room but it is in java.... i do not like java but i have to accept java...

im currently working on my frameless site.... i began yesterday and i have like 4 pages to complete if my deal goes thru i will host on my domain if i doesnot i will wait for my time....

i failed to get hosting at x10hosting but i will be a member of x10hosting... x10hosting is a cool site.... I was just try to see whether i could host on x10hosting some of my tuts.... i have no where to host them ....each tutorial is approximately 45 pages... (5 MB - 7 MB) each.. I simply compile my class notes , personal notes and web notes and make my tutorial.......

have a good day my friends....

nforchange

NB. can i become a partner or a affiliate of x10hosting? Just asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

icely

Reaction score
nforchange said:
but i hope not a member of these forum...

why ask here if you don't want it to be a member from this forum?

nforchange said:
NB. can i become a partner or a affiliate of x10hosting? Just asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can ask either theory or corey ;)

n4tec

Reaction score
icely said:
why ask here if you don't want it to be a member from this forum?

you can ask either theory or corey ;)

hello Ladies and gentlemen,

what i meant was i hope my contact is not a member of these forum.... that what i meant not what you think.... I think the contact is abit fishy.... He what will i give the contact :confused: in turn :eek: .. i said i will help him in future....

About these " can i become a partner or a affiliate of x10hosting? Just asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was just an idea that came to me yesterday..... I get many ideas in my head.... About asking either theory or corey , How can i ask them? I'm planning to ask two to three forums about becoming a partner or a affiliate site....

thank you for your reply...

have a good day my friends....

nforchange

Rhianna

Reaction score
nforchange said:
About asking either theory or corey , How can i ask them?
nforchange

At the bottom of the general x10Hosting Forums page, you'll see a link that says View Forum Leaders. Please click that link to reveal all the names of our Moderators and Admins. You will be able to PM the Moderator or Admin of your choice.

n4tec

Reaction score
thanks u

icely said:
you can pm them directly.

that is a great idea... i shall pm them asap... thanx u very much....

have a good day my friend....

nforchange

Rhianna said:
At the bottom of the general x10Hosting Forums page, you'll see a link that says View Forum Leaders. Please click that link to reveal all the names of our Moderators and Admins. You will be able to PM the Moderator or Admin of your choice.

I also thank you my friends.... how would the world be without friends? i will do as you have written.....

have a good day my friend....

nforchange