My forum.

Do you think i should change my sites style?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know what you think of the style i have for my forums, I see that a few people now have the same design. So my website does not have as much uniqueness i would like. So I have made a poll. If you think my website is/looks good how it is please vote no and if you think my website needs a face lift vote yes. If you vote yes I would like you (if possible to suggest a free style for phpbb that i could use ( I would still like to use the same header i have now). By the header i mean if you go to my forum you will see in the header i have a custom logo that has my text and a picture of a monitor.

Also feel free to make any other comments on my site.

Thank you.

tittat

Reaction score
You missed to post your site link. http://thecomputerforum.co.uk/

Your current style is fine.
But as you said many people now have the same design.If that matters you, you may consider changing your theme style.Else its fine for now.

I am not really impressed of your current logo/header.You should change it.(just my suggestion).

Mistijen

Reaction score
I dunno if it's because I haven't been around enough (thought I did) or whether i'm misreading your words but I have not seen that style in a while. the border going all the way around might be common but it is not so common nowadays as most people are going for boxes or straight column whereas yours is like a big box with all the content in it. I like it.
I also have to agree with tittat, the banner or title graphic you have, it's impressive on its own, but it doesn't go with the layout you got, its erm... offputting.
But hey, to each his own... just me two cents.