My free hosting account Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_m_w

Reaction score
I got my account suspended for inactivity, when I tried to un-suspend the account, I got a message that the account got removed and I could register a new account using my previous account email address, but each time I tried to get a new account using my email I got a message that the email is invalid. Can someone tell me what to do?
Also if I am creating a new account using my old account info will I be able to restore my site and the data that was stored on the X10hosting server

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
will I be able to restore my site and the data that was stored on the X10hosting server
short answer - no

IF for 30 or more days you did not log-in to the Account Portal at --> [ https://www.x10hosting.com/sso/login ] - your account will be suspended for inactivity - you can (or could have) un-suspend it from within the Account Portal - but if you do NOT un-suspend it within 21 days the maintenance system (computer) will terminate it and delete ALL of its files and databases - anytime after the 21 day delay (total 51 days after date of last log-in) - NO backups are made

sam_m_w

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.
my Second question was about creating a new account with my previous/deleted account info, like email .. etc.
each time i use my email (which was linked to the deleted account) I got a message sayin it's invalid email, despite it's active, current and working email.
Now what should I do to register with this email account?

deadmaus

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.
my Second question was about creating a new account with my previous/deleted account info, like email .. etc.
each time i use my email (which was linked to the deleted account) I got a message sayin it's invalid email, despite it's active, current and working email.
Now what should I do to register with this email account?

I just started a new account using my old domain name ( the one offered was invalid and no-one had claimed my old one). Consider your old email acc: as lost and start another with your new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.