My friend's account got suspended by accident and he needs his page back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinoUkTo

Reaction score
Hi there!
My friend's free hosting account got suspended because I accidentally uploaded a nulled script to his FTP server (I didn't know it was nulled and deleted it right after I found out it was. I also never installed it).
The problem is my friend's website was on the same account and he doesn't have any kind of backup. Could you please find it in your heart to at least give him the .phps for his website?
The suspension was my fault and as I already mentioned I didn't know the script was nulled. I understand that nulled scripts are a zero tolerance violation of the TOS but my friend really needs his website back!

I really hope you can help me!
His account's url was pro337.x10.bz
the .phps should be in the "/home/public_html/pro_337" folder.

Thanks in advance,
have a nice day!

Felix Hofmann

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Zero Tolerance means no excuses.

He is responsible for his own account. He is not supposed to give others access to his account. Once he does that, he is 100% responsible for their actions too.

He will not be unsuspended or given access to his account.

KinoUkTo

Reaction score
Zero Tolerance means no excuses.

He is responsible for his own account. He is not supposed to give others access to his account. Once he does that, he is 100% responsible for their actions too.

He will not be unsuspended or given access to his account.

Yeah thank u so much for your kindness -.-

This is just ridiculous. We spent months working on that page and accidentally having a nulled script on the server for like 3 minutes ruined the whole project.
I just don't get it. :confused:
I'm not asking you to unsuspend his account, I only need those damn phps back.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Per section 8 of the TOS that was agreed to create the account says that permanently suspended accounts forfeit all the contents of the account.

Per section 6 also says that backups were the owner's of the account complete responsibility.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just as a side note, if the code to the files contains the words "Nulled by trioxx," it's nulled. The easiest way to identify nulled software is to find the actual homepage of the company who made the software, and if it costs $ and you just got it for free, it's not legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.