My GAMING website

conspiracies4u58

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just thought id share with you all my gaming website, it currently only has flash based, classic arcade games but that'll be changing next week as I have thousands of games to upload.
will also be making flash based tournaments with these games (MAYBE cash prizes) and a forum for gamers to talk.
Please visit my website and post coments about it here.

Jennacide

Reaction score
I'd be very careful about which "games" you wish to upload. x10 has a very strict TOS that they DO enforce. My suggestion, if you're unsure as to whether or not those games are legal, just error on the side of safety and not do it. Just my two cents is all...

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
it's a nice concept bud, but really, you should read their TOS throughly. i got very unlucky once just because i uploaded a script violating TOS of x10. and that script was meant for personal use and was password protected for privacy (it means they don't have to know what your doing really, the scripts checking the server does it all). just an advice. just follow the rules and you'll love x10. :smile:

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I would have to agree on the ToS safety. Read it carefully, and if you don't understand something, then ask. Also.. Where's the link? :p

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
where is the links?????????

And yes tos are strics........

But livewire is also very strict................

in a forum i was discussing about a script with any person named bccw or else.........

i told him all concept of script and told him the website that uses that kind of script.......

so n our conversation livewire came and suspended me for providing violating link.......

i was just discussing with bccw and what livewire needed to come across our conversation..........

i don't like him...........

if he could tell me or warn me.........

but he didn't..........

and bccw who is also a admin in forum didn't do any thing..............

but livewire is the bad man............

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
krunal, you deserved the ban, you breached x10's TOS. The TOS are there to make sure content on x10's servers stays clean and doesn't cause any trouble or infringe any copyright.

When you signed up for a hosting account, you agreed that if you breached those TOS (Which you admitted), that you would receive a permanent "Zero Tolerance" suspension.

So Livewire isn't the "Bad-Man". He's just doing his job. You're the bad one.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I love being called out in a public forum as well. I love it so much, you can take a 30 day vacation. If you can't follow the terms you agreed to, that's your own problem. Don't start trying to smear my name with mud when I didn't hold a gun to your head and force you to break the TOS.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I still stand by my recommendation to read the ToS and ask questions if you have them. Livewire is a cool, friendly guy. Unless you breach ToS ;)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
KK nothing to see folks, back on original topic plz :)