My home page changed to "Apache WHM Great Success!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayoub1980

Reaction score
Dear Coray,

I open my address in www.esoftgroup.com and I found this webpage instead of my homepage. Please inform me if you just deleted all my files?

Also, I can't login to a cPanel.

Regards,

=================================================
Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.
powered_by.gif
apache_pb.gif

Calystos

Reaction score
Your probably suffering the same problem I've got atm (and have had a ticket about for about 24-30 hours now).

Ping your URL and I bet its not the proper IP you'll get for your server.

I'm on Stoli an whenever I ping my URL its a total different IP address.

Likewise, try FTP'ing to your account and I bet its not the right IP nor will it hold the files your accounts mean't to have.

I bet if you FTP straight to your servers IP instead of your URL you'll see all your files are there safe and sound.

Also if you were to browse to the servers URL with "~" followed by your accounts username (EG: "~calystos" for me) you'll see your site all there nice and safe an sound.

Theres something up with the servers IP system or something, seems many of us are suffering the same results.

Try opening up a ticket, and I hope your able to get sorted, :)

arcade1

Reaction score
I have the same problem, don't know what to do, yesterday the website went down and now it shows the apache page

REBEL21

Reaction score
this has been happening on the stoli server mainly for what i can gather,
Regards,
Jamie

Read this for more info
The new site and backend system will be launched before the end of this year. We've made many, many changes to it since the initial launch date was announced which has delayed us in releasing it on time.

We are also doing major work on the servers... because of recent events we have decided to keep these details to our upper level staff, I apologize for not being able to be totally honest but some information just needs to be kept secret .

You may be having some issues with connecting to your site, sign-ups, or many other things. It is not because we are short staffed, or because we don't care. 90% of all the current problems will be fixed when we launch the new site, so instead of spending time fixing these problems individually we are putting all our effort in to getting the new site out.

So, hang on a bit longer and everything will not only be back to the way it used to be but it will be much, much better.

If you have questions about this thread please post them here but we will not provide support here. Support posts will be deleted.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.