My host is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Appearently my host got deleted, is there any way to get my costum host plan back? I had double x2 the space. I got my own back-up, so if the files are gone, that is no problem at all.
Post of help request on forum:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/118245-site-still-down-after-transfer.html

So you want to signup new hosting account and you need that doubleall2 package re applied to your account?

Then the staff has to take decision on the upgrade package. But you are free to re register another hosting account with the same forum account while linking.

WoMBaT

Reaction score
I already had doubledeal2 package. I had already payed for it. It got deleted because of the transfer, but It's still gone, I would just like it back the way it was.. (i got the backup files)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you remember your cPanel username and roughly when you paid for the double? It should help them track down the details.

WoMBaT

Reaction score
To be honest, I really do not remember... It might of been in the year 2007... My site already got taken down once before for some reason... but I got my double x2 package back, back then too

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Will escalate so an Admin can make a decision.
This will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.