my Hosting Account is Suspended! Why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboyofmanu75

Reaction score
today,I upload some file to my host to leech music.Then I access http://mydomain/Rapidleech tp leech music.I recieve a notice

Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

then I also recieve an email:

Oh no!

Your x10Hosting free web hosting account ducmu233 has been suspended. Access to this hosting account has been restricted until the suspension has been resolved.
The details of this suspension can be viewed under the client account panel as well as the steps that need to be taken to return your account to good standing.
You can access the client account panel using the following URL: http://x10hosting.com/control
We now offer an option to prevent account inactivity and increase resource usage limits. For a small fee, you can upgrade your hosting account to x10Hosting Prime, which will prevent these suspensions from occuring during the duration of the subscription. Upgraded accounts are given multiple other perks alongside inactivity prevention. If you'd like more information on this upgrade please visit http://x10hosting.com/prime-membership

I delete all file about leech music and try to access my host But I Canot.I Donot Know the cause??? can you explain,admin??

Because My account is Free and I must upgrade it??
Your Slogan "Free and unlimited" ???????

reply me soon,at here or by email: badboyofmanu@gmail.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When you signed up for an account, you agreed to the TOS:

* File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

This is a zero tolerance violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Your account is permanently suspended. Any access to your account is not allowed.

badboyofmanu75

Reaction score
When you signed up for an account, you agreed to the TOS:

This is a zero tolerance violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Your account is permanently suspended. Any access to your account is not allowed.

But my friend's x10hosting also upload the file of lecch music and it work normal??
he share it for me :(

I donot know about this.Please reactive my acount,I have many database on it :(
I promise compliance all term
If not,please reactive my acount during a period and I will backup my database.Then,X10host can suspended my acount :((

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You marked the box that said you have read and agreed to abide by the TOS; now you're saying you weren't aware of this being in the TOS that you agreed to?

So which do you want - a zero tolerance permanent suspension for not reading the TOS, or a zero tolerance permanent suspension for rapidleech, cause either way it's permanent and you aren't getting your account back, period.

badboyofmanu75

Reaction score
You marked the box that said you have read and agreed to abide by the TOS; now you're saying you weren't aware of this being in the TOS that you agreed to?

So which do you want - a zero tolerance permanent suspension for not reading the TOS, or a zero tolerance permanent suspension for rapidleech, cause either way it's permanent and you aren't getting your account back, period.
I am sorry about this.I Donot speak English,so I canot read all the term.There are many term,I donot Understand :(

more,My Friend up rapidleech on his X10Host and it work ok.So I donot suspect
please reactive my acount in 1-2 days and I try backup my database :(

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I am sorry about this.I Donot speak English,so I canot read all the term.There are many term,I donot Understand :(

more,My Friend up rapidleech on his X10Host and it work ok.So I donot suspect
please reactive my acount in 1-2 days and I try backup my database :(

What is your friend's url?

And no. Your account will not be reactivated. No backups are allowed.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
You didn't read the TOS and your saying "DISAPPOINTED" . Not an excuse.
Discussion over
**Thread Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.