FengFeng

Reaction score
It just be fine now.lool
Edit:
It down again,an hour later

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
I wouldnt worry, im sure they willl fix the bug eventually. Just wait and it will be sorted :)

hose30

Reaction score
Are these problems on Absolut?

I seem to be having the same trouble with not being able to view my site and just wondered if it is something that everyone is experiencing as I can't find many other topics relating to this?

tablecat

Reaction score
Absolut is down for a regularly scheduled DOWNTIME. I was surprised for a while not to see it go down every other day.

plato09

Reaction score
I don't know what Absolute is (I'm a newbie) but I've had a lot of trouble accessing my site since I signed up about 4 days ago. I got my site up now but I can't see it today. Does X10 experienece a lot of downtime genarally?:dunno:

hose30

Reaction score
Absolut is a server and if your site is on this server, which can be found out from your control panel, then at the moment it it down, which is why you will not be able to see your new site.

If it was scheduled, did they say when it will be back up?

FengFeng

Reaction score
Absolut is a server and if your site is on this server, which can be found out from your control panel, then at the moment it it down, which is why you will not be able to see your new site.

If it was scheduled, did they say when it will be back up?
where i can find the schedule??

Jezzaman

Reaction score
Id also like to know where this schedule is coz my site is on lotus and its been down for 2days now aswell :S

jeedee

Reaction score
I have the same problem! You get the error 404 not found.
Yesterday my site name was linked to another site. Strange and :sleep2: bad for business!

Antarel Nefertili

Reaction score
So I'm not the only one with the problem... If this keeps up, the admins of the web listing my site is a member of will send me yet another warning message. (Durnit.)

tobynz

Reaction score
:mad: Same problem here - signed up three days ago and loaded my site (after finally figuring my way around logins and CP). Site was active for 1 evening and then went down. Am on Absolut server - why the heck would a company sign up a new user and put them on a server due for maintenance!!! Noob level of care and attention guys.

Have now moved site to AwardSpace hosting, same features, easier interface and site has been running without error 100 % of time.

Sorry guys but a free service without the service is just a waste of time.:nuts:

FengFeng

Reaction score
:mad: Same problem here - signed up three days ago and loaded my site (after finally figuring my way around logins and CP). Site was active for 1 evening and then went down. Am on Absolut server - why the heck would a company sign up a new user and put them on a server due for maintenance!!! Noob level of care and attention guys.

Have now moved site to AwardSpace hosting, same features, easier interface and site has been running without error 100 % of time.

Sorry guys but a free service without the service is just a waste of time.:nuts:
I'm finding another free hosting to locate my blog.

imagelinx

Reaction score
i love what x10hosting offers and their support, are the paid servers more reliable? if so i may switch to them...

Last edited:

raptus

Reaction score
My site is down as well. But I'll say this.. Over the past month Absolute has been nearly rock solid.

What bugs me is no official announcement or explanation as to why its down. So frustrating. But hey its free so hard to be too upset.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Generally absolut is okay. I am on that server. Sometimes goes off for 30 mins-tops. This has been the first major issue for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.