My hosting have been down for 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picard1595

Reaction score
i love what x10hosting offers and their support, are the paid servers more reliable? if so i may switch to them...
Yeah there paid is far more reliable, 100 percent up time since I have had it. And I have had it for about a year now.

xeorns

Reaction score
Yeah, can't access my site, or go to control panel: error = unknown?

kryptofire

Reaction score
Starka's http has been on and off around 5-6 times this week... :sad:

I was hoping to change it to another server but I think that's not possible...
:sad:

Jezzaman

Reaction score
yeah 3 days for me...

are there other people on the lotus server with the same problem (unable to connect to server) or am I the only one and should submit at support ticket???

nice to see there be official word on the absolut server but still nothing on lotus... :S kinda getting annoying and concerning at the same time...

jbacob07

Reaction score
It was corrected this morning; however, its back offline again and has been for hours. The xhosting staff might not be aware thats its back offline after its fix this morning. If anyone is still having problems you might call them to help speed up the process. I'm going to call them in a little while and update them on the status of the server and inform them of the downtime again.

Thanks Corey for your work on the server.

Absolut Server
I believe we have found the issue with Apache on Absolut. It seems there is a problem with frontpage. I am going to update cPanel and then recompile Apache on Absolut. I'm also going to disable front page support until we have a permanent fix that does not make it unstable.

-Corey Today, 03:13 AM
Edit:
You can find the server status information on this link:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-alerts/

There hasn't been any new updates on the absolut server since 3:30a.m. this morning. Someone should notify x10hosting.com that its currently offline again and has been for a few hours that I know of for sure.

I really can't beleive apache is giving us all such problems, I've never had a problem with it in the past as its always been pretty stable. Maybe we need to seek out a problem user. Just an idea, good luck...

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
im unsure, absolut has been a server with problems since i started at x10, just sit tight, why dont you pm an admin about absolut????

It shouldnt be down for 2 days !!!! that would never be in a schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.