My idea for a Twilight video game.

Reaction score
I have an idea for a Twilight video game. It would be a real-time strategy game set 200 years into the future. It would be set in a future were humans have discovered that vampires and werewolves exist. The three factions have made an uneasy peace. However as planet Earth's resources begin to dwindle, the three factions build large space ships and colonize the galaxy. They then build up massive fleets of space ships to war on each other. After about 20 years each faction has built up a massive military. Eventually they declare all declare war on each other.

The Galactic Terran Empire (humans) produce weaker ships than the other two factions, but their ships are also much cheaper than those of the other two races. The Were Republic (werewolves) have stronger non-capital ships than both of the other two races, but weaker capital ships than the vampires. The Vampirial Hegemony (vampires) has stronger capital ships than the werewolves and the humans, however their small fighter and bomber craft are weaker than the werewolves, but slightly stronger than those of the humans.

Gameplay would be very similar to Homeworld 2. An expansion pack for the game could be released in which players could play as a fourth race, aliens. The game would feature multiplayer via the Internet and LAN for up to 16 players. The game would also have a built-in map editor, allowing players to create their own maps. What do you think of my idea for a Twilight video game?

Source: http://pcannon.x10hosting.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1065

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds like a horrendous mashup of a whole load of different types of games that bears no relevance to those frankly appalling films. From what I can remember, games of good movies are usually pretty rubbish, so just think how atrocious a video game of a bad movie would be...
...Just my opinion though.

Last edited: