My index somehow switched back to the x10 hosting defualt,please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agenator

Reaction score
Well the title essentially sums it up. For some reason during the move off stoli, my websites index got switched to the original welcome to x10hosting page. I though perhaps my files had been deleted (a very scary thought indeed) but upon checking my cpanel,all my files were still there. Also the welcome to x10 hosting index.html file that was showing up was nowhere to be found in the file browser. So my question is, how long will it be until my site (http://www.creepyeyestudios.com) is back to normal? Is it simply that my files are still on the old stoli but my site has been redirected to the new stoli? I appreciate that changes you are making and I appoligize in advance if this is the wrong section to post this in or if this has been asked before. Thanks for your help and all of your great service.

Agenator

Reaction score
Nope the x10hosting index.html file isn't there, and when I try and access some of the directory's I have in the server, none of them appear. But the strange thing is that all my files are on the server that you linked me to, so now I'm turned around. Sorry for the long reply but internets a bit spotty where I'm at. So what should I do now?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Should be fixed.
Feel free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.