My Intro

eagleeyed

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ashley Walker, hoping to create the Eagle Eyed Creations website. I am a total TV freak who on average watch TV for mininum four hours a day, except on Channel 7's amazing thursday where I watch from 6 til midnight non stop. Best shows in the world: Family Guy, American Dad, The League of Gentlemen (not the movie) and Black Books.

Apart from TV i do a lot more. I love 3D animation and making flash websites. I love working with lighting and sound for TV and sound (as I am currently in yr 12 that is only work expierence at current), I love taking the dog out and riding my bike but most of all I love going out.

I hope this gives you a brief look into my personality.

A. P. Walker.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting. Make yourself at home, and feel free to ask for help on the forums. Be sure to review the Terms of Service carefully so your account doesn't get suspended.

P.S. Family Guy rocks!

Jacob

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting! I'm sure you will find it enjoyable here. We hope you find this to be a good place to "raise" your website. If you have any questions, please contact myself or another staff member; we would be more othan willing to assist you! Enjoy your stay :)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
WOW A GIRl! IS this the first girl at x10? Anyways welcome! X10 is a great community.

You say you wtahc alot of tv, You watch Lost?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
WOW A GIRl! IS this the first girl at x10? Anyways welcome! X10 is a great community.

You say you wtahc alot of tv, You watch Lost?
No this is not the first girl at x10.. I can re-call a bunch and at least 2 who were staff at one point.

Welcome to x10hosting.

eagleeyed

Reaction score
Sorry to say, I just re read my post to check what I post and found out that people think I'm female. Sorry to disappoint but I'm just another male.