My IP is blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonkey

Reaction score
So, my initial problem is that I can not connect to my website from my computer. I've confirmed by talking to others that my website [www.greenmonkeystudio.pcriot.com] is up and running and I DO NOT have FTP access to my site. I also could not connect to a fellow member's [lotus platform] site.

Through some troubleshooting, with a fellow forum member, they have come to the conclusion that my IP might have been blocked due to some failed login attempts and possible too many FTP connections.

I do work from two computers and 3 browsers [ie, ff, chrome]. I've flushed my dns and cleared my browser's cache.

Now, I'm asking how to unblock my IP address or any other information that may help me regain access to my site. Thank you.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
I too have had this problem. It seems to last for a week sometimes and a month others. Staff should look into this as soon as they can as they are currently working on an update as was posted in news and announcements.

Edit: it is likely that the x10 servers firewall has mistakenly blocked your ip as you have said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.