My IP is blocked?

bomberna

Reaction score
Hello! I can't access my own website through my router anymore (all devices hooked up to it are affected). It's up, I can visit it using cellular data or any other way that gives me a different IP. Why is this? I haven't done anything abnormal - when it happened I was updating some basic CSS (font color) on my site. I can log in to x10hosting but I can't access anything related to X13 (which seems to be "my" server or something).

bomberna

Reaction score
New day, problem still present. I'm not using any blacklisted IP or VPN (although if I do use a VPN I can access the site...). Have anyone ever had this happen? I was logged in to my wp-admin, so I wasn't using the file manager or anything like that. (I've seen some people get blocked for overusing the file manager.)

Edit: And now my VPN is blocked as well. It seems to happen when I have two tabs open at the same time of my website (one to add CSS and one to see the changes live). Surely there isn't a rule that blocks any IP that opens multiple instances of a website?

Edit 2: Oh no, it seems I can't access "Hosting Control Panel" either. I'm kinda stuck!

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have removed the block. Please reply back in this post if you see this happening again so we can review some filters on our backend.

bomberna

Reaction score
I have removed the block. Please reply back in this post if you see this happening again so we can review some filters on our backend.
Nice, thank you for the fast solution! I'll bookmark this thread for future reference. :)

DanielaGT

Reaction score
Hola, disculpe, me pasa lo mismo, no puedo acceder a mi panel de control, todo estaba bien, pero me dijo que había perdido la conexión y a partir de ahí no me deja ingresar

1727653398260.png