My Last Thread

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've to focus on my study and so I don't wanna visit this forum anymore again. But Admins or vbulletin developers had cleverly made credit system here which persuade me to post again and again so I decided to donate all my credits to the next poster on this thread so that I can fully concentrate on my studies and can't return here until my exams is over.

Note: In very rare cases I won't donate my credit if I had a opinion that you are a bitter person. In that case I will donate it to next poster.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good bye....

Take care.. We Hope you will come back after your exams...

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. Good luck on your studies. Don't forget to at least log in once every month to keep your hosting account active.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Before posting this thread, I knew who will be going to post next. The most active member of this forum.

Hello. Good luck on your studies. Don't forget to at least log in once every month to keep your hosting account active

I don't need this hosting anymore. I have collected some more credits for you.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
May God help you to clear you IIT entrance...
I will glad to see you back after you succeed.. ;)

marley17

Reaction score
sure you'll be back .. 5 or more years from now. well remember you :D.hehehee

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
See you around! Good luck with your studies and anything else you might be getting into.

It really seems as though everyone in the past year has gotten really busy. Hate to say it but times do change all the time.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I've to focus on my study and so I don't wanna visit this forum anymore again. But Admins or vbulletin developers had cleverly made credit system here which persuade me to post again and again so I decided to donate all my credits to the next poster on this thread so that I can fully concentrate on my studies and can't return here until my exams is over.

Note: In very rare cases I won't donate my credit if I had a opinion that you are a bitter person. In that case I will donate it to next poster.

Study hard. It is very important in life
May God help you to clear you IIT entrance...
I will glad to see you back after you succeed.. ;)

Are you writing IIT Entrance then I hope I will see you soon, If you come to IIT Kanpur

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Before posting this thread, I knew who will be going to post next. The most active member of this forum.

I don't need this hosting anymore. I have collected some more credits for you.

Lol that is funny :D

Anyway, byee. Good luck with your studies :)

~Callum