My new 3D game site

free3dga

Reaction score
Hi!
I am happy to announce that my new 3d gaming site is up and running. Do you want to download new 3D games? then click on the link - http://www.free3dgames.cu.cc/ Dont worry, all the games published on this site are free to download. As I just completed making my site, there are only 4 games. More games will be released soon.
Thank you!

free3dga

Reaction score
Hi!
forumafrique78
Have you downloaded World's Crisis 2 game. This is the new game released in 2012. Please download that game.
Click here - http://www.free3dgames.cu.cc/world's-crisis-2-blood-shade.html to directly visit download page of this game.
I have used FPS Creator software to create these games. You can get more information about this software at thegamecreators.com

Thanks!

hasworld

Reaction score
Re:Query

Hello Sir Can u plz help me i hav just builded my small site (hasworld.elementfx.com) and i sawd tht u hav used the domain from cu.cc and its working fine so sir can u plzzz help me how can i point my cu.cc domain to my website means what to do on both pages at x10hosting and at cu.cc plzzz help sir........!!!

free3dga

Reaction score
Hi hasworld,
To make your site up you have to do the following steps:-
1.If you have already registered in cu.cc website, login to your cu.cc account at first.
2.Click on the My Account button at the top right corner and login to your account.
3.Then click on the My domains button at the top.
4.You can see your registered domains list.(You can register upto 100 Domains for free)
5.You can see the options like manage domain(Pencil image), Click on the pencil image to manage your domain, hasworld.cu.cc.
6.There are three options given on manage.php page.
7.Options are a) URL Forwarding, b)Nameservers , c)Zone Records.
8.Click on nameservers link. You can see many boxes. Fill in the two boxes - ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com
In this way, you can setup you name servers.
Now,
1.Go to x10hosting.com/portal.
2. Login to your x10hosting account.
3. You can see many categories in your Cpanel.
4. Under domains category, click on the addondomain.
5.Now write your domain name , hasworld.cu.cc in the new domain name box , dont fill up in the FTP username and Domains root box, it will automatically point to public_html folder when you begin to write your password, Then give your desired password, and finally, click on the Add domain button and you are done!
6.You have successfully completed this part.
7. Now go to your file manager. You can see that a folder named hasworld.cu.cc. Double click on the folder and upload your webpages and images. Note that, you must upload your images to Public_html/hasworld.cu.cc/images to make your images appear in your site. Create images directory insite Public_html/hasworld.cu.cc/ and upload your images to images folder.
Then you are done.

Possibilities -
1. You may get an error of default page.

SETUP TIME-
Your site will not appear instantly. It may take 24-48 hours to setup your site. The nameservers update may take 24 - 48 hours. But my site was appeared within 24 hours. I hope your site will also be appeared in a short time.

If you have any problem to do anything, feel free to tell me. I will try to fix.

Thank you!