My new domain doesnt work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barz_00252

Reaction score
Hi, i changed my domain name, well i bought one. and ive transferred it to this hosting site. but it still doesnt seem to work ? ive set the name servers as the same one as x10 hosting. give me some more info please?

thanks

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, i changed my domain name, well i bought one. and ive transferred it to this hosting site. but it still doesnt seem to work ? ive set the name servers as the same one as x10 hosting. give me some more info please?

thanks
Your site http://ihsaangfx.co.uk/ is loading fine for me.

You updated the DNS today. It may take upto 48 hours to propagate fully over internet.

Last edited:

barz_00252

Reaction score
Yeh i've done that, im just waiting now :( . could you check if ive set everything right ?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeh i've done that, im just waiting now :( . could you check if ive set everything right ?

The DNS entries are correct.

After Flushing are you able to see your site in browser?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Gouri, in India, can see your site.
I, in USA, can see your site.
The information about the new Nameservers and IP just hasn't reached the UK yet. Once the system gets information about your domain, it does not re-check for updates for a couple of days. The system assumes the info doesn't change. Your part of the Web has old info about your domain and it just takes time for the system to go out and get the new, updated, information.

Status
Not open for further replies.