My new layout

ashhhevil

Reaction score
Can you guys please look at my new layout and give me feedback. It is not a complete site.:happysad: It is just one layout page.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you.

LINK

EDIT: I have tested it on FF2 and IE7 and it looks same in both of them. The navigation has a subnavigation too. Hovering over the main navigation brings up it's sub navigation. There is a footer. The main page expands with the browser window. The scrollbar is javascripted and looks the same in IE and FF. That's about it. :D

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
All I get is a SSL login page, which looks good but isn't really a website.

It has a javascript error (firebug).
"toggle_control has no properties
[Break on this error] if (!isUndefined(toggle_control) && toggle_control.checked) {"

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously speaking i did not like your website. Not a good color scheme, i thing your page should have a little more width. Otherwise a great website.

Overall Rating : 6.8/10

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The theme's nice for the site, and it worked the same in IE7 as well for me. Just have to change the placeholder text when you get the chance :)

ashhhevil

Reaction score
Thank you guys. I am never good with colors but I will try to make a colorful one.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
smile.gif

hartawan

Reaction score
nice try... :) try to alter the color scheme.. overall idea is good... keep trying bro..

mrmason

Reaction score
In my opinion the design is a lot grim. Such dark colors look dull and depressing. The structure and programming of the web site however look smooth. Keep it up.

Siaram

Reaction score
Too bland and dull. Looks like I am in jail and makes me wana get out. Make it more flashy. Add some red somewhere or brighter gray. And honestly, I'm not sure about the horizontal dropdowns although maybe....hmmmm