My New site [In testing] I need comments

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
www.blue-inc.org/site1/

Okay there's my test site, I am currently working on it and it obviously isn't finished. Most of the images I have bought from vBstyles.com along with the skin.

So what do you think, and where could I improve on it? also I am getting a new banner, and I will be organizing more things on it, but out of pure interest what do you think I should add to it?
Also I need some pages to add to it, so please think of page that you would see suitable on the site, and il get my scribe to write some thing on it. Really I am trying to make the site look simmalair to the forum.. so yeah please base idea's considering that.

Also please don't say it's crap, my brain is hurting and one sting could get me going steamed

Last edited:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Lukom said:
whats with the element logo?

The element logo came with the skin I bought at vBstyles.com but like I mentioned in my first post, (the logo is being edited) to say blue-inc.org

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
What kind of site is it? I cant really tell.....

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
It's a site for my forum: www.blue-inc.org I haven't finished it yet, but I am adding more images, il tell you on saturday when I am finished.

Alright, when its done ill sign up on forum and check it out. Looks nice tho(site).

randomize

Reaction score
I like the site layout, but when I view it in a resolution of 1024x768 the main text box, goes too far, so I have to scroll to see the rest of the website.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The only thing I see right now is the width. It looks like it's set to 100% of the screen size, which makes it suppperrr wide on screen's at a high resolution. You should bring it down a little, to make 600/700/800 pixels.

Just a suggestion though.

Perfect alias

Reaction score
i think 800 looks best tho echo u should really make some more menus and make the links irgth and make something like download then click on it then some variables downloads then a guest click then they get pissed because they need to register then they register and liek the forum lol and maybe something like log in or reegister the forums i nthe corner ;)