My New Site Template

sunils

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just finished designing a new template.
Tell me how it is. what is wrong with it. Also give rating to it.
All suggestions are welcomed.

Attachments

• template2.gif
    template2.gif
    337.7 KB · Views: 286

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the "search" button seems kinda weird. Maybe make the edges a bit round so it maches the input box?

sunils

Reaction score
Thanks for the first suggestion.
As a gift, i just repped you now.

Mitch

Reaction score
News, Stats & Events, Features and About us doesn't look that great.

If you have a online version please post it. (HTML)

The header looks good.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Thanks mitch for the info.
According to you what should i have done there.
Since i have finished i now (about 10 minutes back) I am not able to update it to my site. But in a day or two it will done.
Reped you also.

Mitch

Reaction score
Thanks for repping me.
I get this when i go to your site:
Code:
Warning: require(openads/lib/xmlrpc/php/openads-xmlrpc.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sunils/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: require(openads/lib/xmlrpc/php/openads-xmlrpc.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sunils/public_html/index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'openads/lib/xmlrpc/php/openads-xmlrpc.inc.php' 
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sunils/public_html/index.php on line 2
http://www.sunils.co.cc/

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Thanks for repping me.
I get this when i go to your site:
Code:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'openads/lib/xmlrpc/php/openads-xmlrpc.inc.php' 
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sunils/public_html/index.php on line 2
http://www.sunils.co.cc/

Ya i didnt update my site for last two days because my pc was infected with virus and it took me two days to backup nearly 20 gb of contents to DVD and install the os.
Probably i will be updating the site in a couple of days.
But before doing that i want a complete review of it so the changed in version can be used for my site.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It is a good template but a bit too flashy and would distract the user from the content of the site.
Also, you should make your site elements match with each other.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
It is a good template but a bit too flashy and would distract the user from the content of the site.
Also, you should make your site elements match with each other.

Since i have designed it. with this template according to you which font color should i choose?

Reped you for the reponse.

laurenth

Reaction score
Nice template, I just found the header too big, reduce, if it's mine I'll reduce the height of the header. (hope you understand my bad english)