My new site....

dsfreak

Reaction score
Well, how do you guys like it? I hope it to be something like myspace, we will start advertising it soon! I will be getting some new logos for it, and the ads will be changed around some!

So, how do you think it looks?

Note: There are different themes available, but you must register.... Not my choice, the program just doesn't allow it.

http:///www.yougotspace.com

dsfreak

Reaction score
Works now...

I am trying to proactively fix bugs, since I am also requesting bug testers from some sites I know!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
To much like MySpace....some diffrences...some of the tab's don't even work...

dharmil

Reaction score
works fine for me try now that server was down like for 5 hours today..

N2PGames

Reaction score
Hmm did you make this script or download it bc it has teh same look anf fell of myspace!

dsfreak

Reaction score
Ok... Lemme anwser things! The tabs, they didn't work, but those are fixed. The site, yes it was down, we had someone who hacked into SSH and took our whole server down! Anyhow, everything works now... Except video search! There should be no bugs, but if you find any, post them here! Anyhow... No, I did not make this script. It is not susposed to look like myspace, but that is just using the current template I have. I can change it at anytime, and I probably will in the future. Also, this script was $300, haha, so no, I didn't create it.

Also, please join guys... I really hope to start making this site better and bigger.... Also, no, I am not trying to copy myspace, I am trying to be a competitor, like friendster, Tagged, or tagworld...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Right now it looks too much like myspace, your not going to get anywhere if it looks identical to myspace.

-Tyler

dsfreak

Reaction score
It does not look identical to myspace. Sure, it has similar colors, but if you would join, you would see that the user area and etc looks nothing like myspace.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Well, by seemed NECESITY, I have changed the template. How does it look now?

Note: I will be getting the logo edited soon.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dsfreak said:
It does not look identical to myspace. Sure, it has similar colors, but if you would join, you would see that the user area and etc looks nothing like myspace.
Just giving advice man...

and if it looks like myspace when people enter the site, who is going to join to see that it really doesnt look like myspace ;)

BTW new template does not work in Firefox =/
edit: working now

Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Kk, thanks tyler. Yea, lol, sorry. I have Firefox, so I was gonna be like, wha?

Anyhow, I am gonna get the logo fixed up... Other than that, why not join to see how it looks

N2PGames

Reaction score
sorry to burst you're bubbles but you are a elder an you should know there is no Post bumping! "dsfreak"

anyways it looks 99.9% like myspace if you tell me what script you are using i shall chanhe wjat i think about it LOL :d

=============
One Last thing where are you're X10hosting ads i mean how can you run a PHP,MYSQL site without haveing X10HOSTINGS ads i mean the basic plan dosen't offer mysql!!! did you buy the ads off in the shop or.....

Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
First off, I didn't bump my topic, it was at the top anyway. So, yes, I posted a second time, but I didn't really bump it. The place actually doesn't look like myspace, except the links at the top, but EVERY social networking scripts has similar links at the top, after all, its social networking. Also, I am using a script that is easy to find the name of.

Next, I am not hosted by x10hosting. I am not going to get into detail with that, for the sake of x10hosting. I used to be hosted here, but I am not hosted here any longer. Nowhere does it say you have to be hosted to be part of the forum. I just like posting here because it is a nice, friendly, active forum, with lots of members.

Gnomey

Reaction score
its ugly dude... fugly even
plus: so what? you used the phpfox.com script
gtfo2.gif
fingersx.gif
madfawk.gif
op.gif
gtfoslap.gif

Last edited: