My new site....

dsfreak

Reaction score
Gnomey, please explain why you think this. Also, yes, I use that script? Who cares? I could, but didn't want to, code my own script like that, because it would take too long, and time is a luxury for me.

N2PGames

Reaction score
yes i see the 1st time i saw you're website i never saw the phpfox scripts name! thats why i asked, 2nd its all cool! as long as you do not run out of banwith and where do i say you need to be hosted here to be posting here im no mod yet!

dsfreak

Reaction score
Thank you. Might I add that I have added the ability for you to upload your music and videos now.

N2PGames

Reaction score
wow :D thats cool i never liked myspace , tageworld etc.. sites any site thats like my space all im hoping is that you got at least 5Tb banwith bc myspace uses 3tb a month !!! btw nice theme if you need help in moding the theme to differnt color or addint new cuts images or cust made images contact me :d

================ BTW =================
If you want i can make you a cust image logo for only 10 points !! :D or 1 logo and 3 banners for 20 !!
=====================================

sent PM with Sample image made
dancingcool.gif

Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Thanks N2P Games. Yes, I have plenty of bandwidth, and can upgrade at any time. Also, I like your offer, but I need new members, not images. I sent you a pm on this.