My opinion of the WII/360/PS3

XColl

Reaction score
The 360,Wii, and the PS3 are just consoles. Theres no need for a god damn war between them because you're a pathetic fanboy who never got laid. (Joke)

I own a XBox, PS2, and a GameCube, and they suit me fine. I have no complaints neither to them.

You want gameplay, get a XBOX. You want graphics, get a PS2. You want something fun, get a GameCube.

I've played many games for each console and each console is acually specifically made for each persons taste so the console soley depends on you what is best and what is 'teh suck'.

I've seen people get banned from different forums because they're interested in the PS3 and not the Wii. If you wanna stay out of trouble, don't go to a forum entirely made for the Wii and say "I LOVE THE PS3, TEH WII IS FOR WIENERSLOLZ"

Oh yes don't forget about the price range. Just because the PS3 is $600 doesn't mean it's going to be better then the Wii and the 360. The price range depends on the specific parts used in the console, and the demand of people who want to buy it.

I acually hope this post would stop console wars, expecially the war on the Wii VS PS3. None of them are better then the other until they are released. :hahano:

blacklion524

Reaction score
On a good note Ninendo just announced at a press conference in New York (Time Square) that we will be getting the Wii on November 19 at $250. And they are using the Microsoft point sytem to buy old NES, SNES, N64 games for the console. It uses Opera as a browser, it now has Wii Channels what erver that mean and 30 launch titles. :cool:

Shoelace

Reaction score
Well you can't stop the console wars, but i think you are somewhat right. I think it is more like this though: Sony = graphics/movie type games, Microsoft = mutiplayer, and Nintendo = gameplay. I am a college student and don't have a lot of money. I don't play mutiplayer games that much, so that is why I lean towards Nintendo. The only reason I am buying a Wii the day it comes out.... Zelda: Twilight Princess. 'Nuff said.

elven

Reaction score
been entertained by many fanboys so far since the start of this xbox, ps, nintendo war

i'm happy with my pc for gaming but they all look fun :)
xbox seems to have good gfx + some nice mulitplayer (though is aimed for a more matured crowd)
ps has the advantage of long line of game legacies they can continue
nintendo also has good game legacies they can milk and they aim for a younger crowd (can be seen at price range and gfx)

btw when i say younger crowd i do not mean that it's ridiculous for older people to play on the nintendo systems ;)

Node1

Reaction score
XBOX360 for t3h win!

(although comp gfx pwn xbox360 up to now)

Zenax

Reaction score
I am afraid that I have to disagree on your post, regarding the part that the ps2 is better for graphics! I am totally disagreeing with that comment, as the xbox has both the best gameplay and graphics.

t2t2t

Reaction score
Heres something for you:

Dollars is gonna be Nintendo Wii in USA. (Half-offical source)

Euros is gonna be europe prize.

dollars is 250 euros.

hands we raise to heaven and shout "Why, God, Why?!"

Ps. Im happy with PC, too