my page's mp3 player

jpftexas

Reaction score
I'm having a litle problem with my webpage
as u may or may not know using m3u playlist enables your site to have a version of WMP on your website.

However that only works if you're opening the site with Internet Explorer or with any other browser that has the x-playersomething plug-in instaled. For example Firefox users cannot listen to m3u playlists.

I haven't finished ( or even started:drool:) making my flash player yet.

do you know any player that is relativly good looking and can do the trick easly?:happysad:
or a flash player with the same caracteristics in tones of green( swamp like green if possible):biggrin:
Thank you for trying anyway.

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Moved to Scripts & 3rd Party Apps

I really hope those are legal mp3 files...

Soki

Banned
Reaction score

This is the wrong section (?). It belongs in request or something (?). Not sure, but this guy is asking if anyone knows about a good playlist thingy. Like www.projectplaylist.com. A website music player basically. You can create a basic one (if you know how). I have seen plenty of super basic html that can play them. I used to have one that I got from a forum on some site (I don't remember which forum) and someone made a simple basic, yet good one. Only had a few lines of HTML.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Can't you use imeem.com or playlist.com?

jpftexas

Reaction score

the mp3 files are made by myself at home so there isn't a problem of that kind:biggrin:
Edit:
Not sure, but this guy is asking if anyone knows about a good playlist thingy. Like www.projectplaylist.com. .

how does that thing really work? do I have to have my songs published? like if i had a record deal? or can i just upload my songs there?

Last edited: