My Personal site - [ZymeX.tk]

ZymeX

Reaction score
Well I decided to make my own website again.. I wasn't lookin for too fancy of a layout and any layout I use is built by me haha. Well here it is, http://zymex.tk/ if anybody has any thought or ways I can improve please let me know. I'm always looking for tips to improve things. [Note - It's still under construction so not all the pages are done]

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Too dark. The blue on black background is extremely hard to read. I would also try to think of something else for the site title.

ZymeX

Reaction score
Too dark. The blue on black background is extremely hard to read. I would also try to think of something else for the site title.
Yeah I was meaning to change the font, or where you talkin bout the images?

zweifel

Reaction score
Hey ZymeX,

The fonts are too dark. And I think it is wise mentioning that since the brightest part is on the top right, visitors will be driven to it. Maybe you should increase the contrast in the fonts and where the real content is and decrease the contrast on anything else.

ZymeX

Reaction score
Hey ZymeX,

The fonts are too dark. And I think it is wise mentioning that since the brightest part is on the top right, visitors will be driven to it. Maybe you should increase the contrast in the fonts and where the real content is and decrease the contrast on anything else.
Wise point. I was meaning to change the text font color from that blue because It was hard to read. But as far as the background image thing goes. I don't know I wanted to see how'd it look. I might take it out.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I would suggest you get rid of the wobbling Copyright logo; it is both annoying and pointless.
Other than that, lighter coloured sites are always more inviting to users as others have said above.