My Personal Site

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Great site. But I think you should add more information about your site to give your site visitors the clear idea about your site. Everything is working fine and keep up with your graphics design.

scynge29

Reaction score
Thank you very much! I'm working on the updates to add more information now, I hadn't thought much about adding more until now, thank you.

yozo67

Reaction score
Colors, man, colors. Noone wants to be navigating around a dull, gray site, especially if they're going to be trusting you with their site. I think you should definitely employ HTML 5, and some more CSS to give it a little more pop and make users know they've come to the right place.

Also, dude, $500 for a site? Whew, a little pricey. Just my opinion as a freelance web developer.

XFHosting

Reaction score
Nice work, although it can use some coloring to your site, thats just my opinion. But very nice work on this site bud.

ken.gervais89

Reaction score
If I may, you might consider changing, "If you are interested in using my business then feel free to contact me......." to
"If you're interested in using my services, then feel free to contact me......." Changing from using "business" to "services" gives it a more professional sound and feel as you read it.

Question: Why do you have two contact locations? You have the "contact me here" as well as the email address dedicated to your web sight. I never place two emails on the same page, because it tends to confuse visitors, who because they aren't sure who to contact, end up not making any attempt at all. That said, I would consider using just your scynge address, since it leaves visitors with the feeling they are getting in touch with a real person and not some standard form.

I've learned over the years, that, to avoid confusing (and smart ass lawyers), that it's always better to include the word "Copyright" when placing a copyright for your work.
I would have it read as, "Copyright© 2013-2015 Scynge Web Design".

Overall, you have a clean site, that loads quickly.
BTW, I Love the javascript you used for the Harp Family Photography site.

PS, With no disrespect to Mark255, if anyone is offended by how the gal on your main page looks, maybe you don't want them as a client. I also agree with yozo67, in that you should think about using css and HTML 5. You might also think about having an hourly fee, instead of a flat rate. After all, for a potential client, $30 an hour is much less intimidating than $500. When calculating your time, always deduct a portion to make up for "your" mistakes.

Last edited: