My personal website

azzeccal

Reaction score
nice site!!WHy do you use php?
I love robot, your seems powerful!!
HAve you ever watch robot war?

tittat

Reaction score
The header image Naty fido is not clearly visible.
Your navigation is fine,but i think you can make it more appealing.
Gud luck with it :)

edu2004eu

Reaction score
I like how the site is structured and how everything is positioned in the page, but I don't like the background of the menu and the "go to top" buttons. You can make something more like web 2.0 or at least something simple like fade in photoshop. it will make your site look much more attractive and professional :)

Last edited:

NattyFido

Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments, I am constantly changing the design of the site.

I noticed that it was a bit too bright when I used my friends computer, I think maybe my monitor is on its way out!

Dean

NattyFido

Reaction score
I've updated the CSS for the site, as well as the colours and the header. I am dreading having to go through all the photos and adjusting the brightness and contrast, but it needs doing! I've got a new monitor now, so I will be able to get the colour balance right this time!

Last edited:

delon

Banned
Reaction score
The structure of the website is ok, but big huge HOME in text written is like a dirt on a shirt. Navigation Bar does not look nice on the webpage. And your photo is not of a good quality. The Footer below also looks a little local.

Rating : 4.5 / 10
Nice try.

sunils

Reaction score
The website is simple and structured. The header is not nice, it looks dull and even you picture is not of good quality.

NattyFido

Reaction score
The header (Nattyfido) I designed myself using GIMP. The background (horizon) image I pinched from a Linux desktop image! The CSS was downloaded and modified, and the images that came with it were also modified.

I am not happy with the menu, it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the page. I will be changing the way the page title is displayed, because it looks like it has just been plonked on top, and I may add a bit of colour to the header to make it stand out a bit.

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.
Edit:
nice site!!WHy do you use php?
I love robot, your seems powerful!!
HAve you ever watch robot war?
I used PHP because it makes it easier to update, I only need to change one file to change the menu etc. And also because I want to learn PHP and maybe add a bit of dynamic content and interactivity.

At the moment the robot is about as powerful as my first ever digital watch!!!!! I am still working on it and will be posting my progress on the site.

I love watching Robot Wars. A couple of people I know were on the show, Brain and Wayne, they built the robot that split into two.

Last edited: