My pet project :)

BigfootNick

Reaction score
I finally got my site moved over to x10. Everything should be up, so I'm ready to post it here and get some comments!

http://spamness.elementfx.com/

I'd love it if everyone on this forum signed my guestbook, though I doubt that'll happen... I still encourage it! If you've ever played Earthbound for the SNES, stop by and take my survey too!

One thing I'd like to implement is in the fan art section - clicking thumbnails and using Flash to expand to the full sized image. But I'll post a question on how to do that in the appropriate forum! ;)

Thanks everyone!

JuniorD

Reaction score
colors don't work well together. also, the logo isn't updated. perhaps you should try a bit of web 2.0?

BigfootNick

Reaction score
Thanks for the constructive criticism, JD, I'll revisit my color scheme. Was it the gray n orange that didn't jive well? And, yeah... I was told my banner wasn't updated and I *still* posted here.. :) Oh well... I'll get around to changing it one of these days...
Thanks

Sohail

Reaction score
I think the layout, colour scheme and logo should be changed a little, otherwise you have quite a bit of content to keep visitors on the page, perhaps you should use some brighter graphics. Plus counters aren't really that professional... You do know that you have a highly detailed statistics page in your cPanel called Awstats right? :)

sunils

Reaction score
Need to work on a lot to get a good professional site. As suggested try to use web 2.0 buttons and graphics.

tittat

Reaction score
The site is not centered and the layout seems to be cluttered when viewed in IE6.Your stylesheet CSS is not good for reading, i think so.
But no problem, there is nothing to worry, you can correct this all defects easily.
Good Luck.

BigfootNick

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the comments. I'll look into the changes, and repost later!

@sohailamir52
I saw that AWStats! That's pretty awesome... It gives a lot of information! Wow.