My Portfolio

Tomorrow

Reaction score
On the main page and in the two examples, the main font color is a bit too similar to the background it's on. There should be a bigger contrast, for easier reading.
The graphics look pretty nifty. :biggrin:

tysonhardy

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do about the font, but IMO it's easily readable. However, obviously not for everyone, thanks ;)

Any other comments?

withambition

Reaction score
Excellent job! The font on the main page isn't a huge problem, but contrast would benefit the design. The same goes for the first layout that you designed, the black is pretty hard to read.

The overall color scheme looks like deviantart's color scheme, but that's alright. I like it though. Nice work. =]

tysonhardy

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll be fixing the font color, but right now I can't get my page to load up...

catz154

Reaction score
Nice! and since the font color has been mentioned already I won't mention it again :D. I really like your work it is awesome! How much do you want to make a banner if I wanted one done?

yokofigueroa

Reaction score
I Like All Of The Graphics...but Some Of Them Doesnt Look Really Well On Some Of The Sites...i Dont Like The Way They Are Arranged

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I really like your images but as the above poster said, the arrangement was confusing. I first tried clicking on the links but found out that it was part of the portfolio, not the website. =p
Try adding titles, anything would be helpful. :)

eod696

Reaction score
k, your porfolio design is fine. Its simple, unique, straight and to the point, exactly what it should be. Truth be told, its the best out of everything you've got, which is the way it should be.

You need some lessons in css and content arrangement, though apparently you've got graphics design down pat pretty well, not to say there isn't room for improvement. There's always room for improvement. But out of your work, your logos are the best you've got. The sites aren't very impressive.

I'd suggest taking a look through http://www.alistapart.com and reading up on some CSS and content management techniques to improve your website design, but keep it up with the graphics. Good stuff.

And for those of you who're confused, he's using a very common image technique...i forget the original script title, but I've seen that a thousand times before with peoples portfolios all over the web. Where you click on a thumbnail and it blows the picture up all fading in and pretty like, then gives you the option of clicking next or back depending on which side of the full size image you're pointer is on. Its nothing new, but originality in scripting isn't nearly as important as originality in design, which tysonhardy is apparently trying to accomplish at least.

Last edited: