My Project

Nekaid

Reaction score
Yea, I've started a new project, this time its just about ninjas. I'm trying to design a dark layout. Main colors are red, black, white, and little silver. If you'd like a preview of my layout ( still under construction ) visit my site, http://www.ctech.x10hosting.com

Post what you think.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Well i dont totally agree with you :naughty: i think you could use some less lines... it makes it unclear some lines are good like in navigation table or in the content area but the header oke maybe borders.. but overall is too much try 2 make it less ;) gl rest is good :coolugh:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Read good site. Dont know if thats a banner or introduction picture but good work 8/10

Akkarin

Reaction score
I like it, the diagonal lines are nice. Though maybe try to have parts that don't have the lines. Nice layout overall I like :).

Maurice

Reaction score
Eh? You have to scroll down to see anything of the site. Is that permanent or is that just for testing? If it's permanent I would give it a 6/10

Nekaid

Reaction score
Well, I've updated my site alot. So it should be better now. Also, if you can, please click some of the yahoo ads or signup.

Nekaid

Reaction score
This isn't my x10hosting account. My x10hosting account doesn't exist. :)

Matthews255

Reaction score
i think its a bit disjoined that site, 6/10.

Like theres huge space between the header and the content.

Nekaid

Reaction score
yea, I'm still updating though. I'd appreciate it if you joined or clicked a few yahoo ads. Some of em are really good sites for stuff like photoshop.