My ptc script

batman1

Reaction score
Hey can you help test it. http://www.janbux.x10hosting.com/

It took me over 3 months to create. The template I downloaded from a free template site - thats not important. What I would like is for you guys to test the php section of my script - you know try and mess around with it.

It would be nice for all replys to be posted on the forum I created.

Here is a Admin login info.
name: moderator
password: password

Jonthefisherman

Reaction score
I can't get on the site.

Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

dyreplus

Reaction score
Well I was able to login... the site is really slow, though. I don't know if that's because of x10hosting.com and whatever server it's on or if your php is slow, though.

all the pages seem to be fine... not really sure what you want people to check. o_O

Coonz

Reaction score
Template was a nice choice.. Yeah im not really sure what we are suppose to check either.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What I would like is for you guys to test the php section of my script - you know try and mess around with it.

^ That's what we're supposed to check, but I have to rip on the template right now.

In Firefox3 the bottom half of all the buttons at the top are -not- clickable, while the top halves are - I'd be fine if it was either just the text or the entire button, but it just seems whoever made the template you snagged (as stated in your first post it's not your template) didn't bother to make sure the buttons worked fully.

Now beyond the nitty-gritty:

On My Account:

Your Earnings

Current Balance: $ | Cash Out!
Amount Recieved: $
Amount Converted: $

I'm gathering it's all 0's, but why's it just displaying a $ instead of $0.00? Almost looks like this wasn't quite done yet.

Plus under News & Updates on the right, it's just got 5 zero's, one per line - is something missing over there too?