My sig...

Rising

Reaction score
eh, your not supposed to really see the text, its just supposed to be blended in the background, if you want to see the text, i will make a version with different text...
btw, its supposed to be dark, mysterious colors... its BATMAN!

--edit--
Rising-deviance.jpg

is the text better?

i just cant seem to find a place for it.... maybe keep it on the belt, but make it more visible (turn it on normal, lower opac?)

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
i think this is one of the crappiest sigs i have ever done, i just didnt have any 'Inspiration" towards it... maybe i will start anew and try it again!

dharmil

Reaction score
civilr
i like the think where it says the leetest fading away

i also like the font

Rising
its i like the batman pic that look nice

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
i think the problem i had with it was, i could get any texture to come off batman, i shouldnt have Desaturated him... :( i was just trying to make batman look dark and mysterious, it just looks like crap, overall i did put more work into it than civilr's, but i think it should be a tie... i think 4/10 on both of them i will keep making my "Final Fantasy style sigs" i dont like dark colored smudge to much :( BESIDES ITS LIKE FREAKIN 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM NEW YEARS, IM NOT GONNA POST UNTIL NEXT YEAR! WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT! o!

dsfreak

Reaction score
I like it, its really rather nice. Ha, Batman is cool, but only in his new movie!