My site: a PTC

secretply

Reaction score
Bug: The horizontal navigation bar is interfering with "Registered Users / Total Paid" and I believe it is off-aligned (therefore creating a horizontal bar). I am not going to critique on the font and layout (I'm no expert on it).

Security: The register page is not secured and does use personal information (Alterpay/Paypal).

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Reaction score
400 some people registered and no one has been paid according to you.

LOL

Other than that it looks ok. Fix the overlapping though.

Arkonsys

Reaction score
The site is cute ;)...i like the colors and the design.
I wanted to make a ptc website myself...can you tell me where do i find the script?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm i think you missed up with the script navigation is missed up u need to fix that and its kinda weird
* Registered users: 4857
* Total paid: $0

hahaha did u created all those users?

and the box colors are yellow which does not suite your theme u need to change it to white or darker color to mach your site and you need a logo instead of a text logo

batman1

Reaction score
hmmm i think you missed up with the script navigation is missed up u need to fix that and its kinda weird
* Registered users: 4857
* Total paid: $0

hahaha did u created all those users?

and the box colors are yellow which does not suite your theme u need to change it to white or darker color to mach your site and you need a logo instead of a text logo

I believe that is ok. I created some bot users currently, then deleted them and paused the feature. I will fix that later.