My site disappeared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsready

Reaction score
My site still is online when you go to the link ( countrysidecloth.com ) however it is not showing on my x10hosting account (so I am unable to edit it) What is going on??

danyelle

Reaction score
Are you on basic theme or x3 theme and can you change the theme successfully via the top right hand button? Cos I can't. I am permanently stuck in basic theme and "my website" has also disappeared a couple of times also. I just added it again because I am working at my site /magento so I just added it manullay again, but if you are not on basic them it won't make sense. Cheers.

dsready

Reaction score
It was working great until this afternoon ( I was using the editor on here )

dsready

Reaction score
on "My Websites" it's not showing I have a site at all (even though my link still works)

danyelle

Reaction score
I think maybe you are on "basic" theme with "my websites". If you try to change theme onto x3 theme (button top right next to logout) what happens? Do you see it then? I can't get onto x3 but if you can maybe you can see your site?

dsready

Reaction score
Just tried that and it still won't show up (it won't switch to x3 no matter how many times I try)

caftpx10

Reaction score
You can add the site on that page as that will not affect your existing site. I believe there is an issue where the switcher just doesn't work.

danyelle

Reaction score
I need to access x3 because I want to use the crontab feature which seems not to be accessible from basic. Admin told me to use the button. I am glad I am not alone in that the switch theme button doesn't work! It just forwards to sign in, I sign in then it sends me back to basic. :banghead:

privdan

Reaction score
Works just fine for me, try flushing your DNS and clearing the cache.
Thanks for support !
I have cleaned all caches already = still have error but through the guardster.com = site is up and everything is ok

caftpx10

Reaction score
Thanks for support !
I have cleaned all caches already = still have error but through the guardster.com = site is up and everything is ok
In that case, all you need to do is wait and it should fix itself.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.