Status
Not open for further replies.

hiqves

Reaction score
Site under Joomla.
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

hiqves

Reaction score
gsonline: try this post - On this screen put a % in the box and hit add host. This doesn`t work.
Two days ago site opened

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
gsonline: try this post - On this screen put a % in the box and hit add host. This doesn`t work.
Two days ago site opened

Confirm that you are using the database host as localhost in your config php file

Take the database backup first

Then goto mysql databases and then drop user(Don't delete user) and re assign to database by giving all the privileges.

Last edited:

hiqves

Reaction score
also phpmyadmin : access denied. 2 days ago Filezilla failed to connect my site through FTP. Now it can, but MySQL connection failed both
for site & forum vBulletin
Re answer: config php file - where does it location & is it Joomla, vBulletin or server file

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
also phpmyadmin : access denied. 2 days ago Filezilla failed to connect my site through FTP. Now it can, but MySQL connection failed both
for site & forum vBulletin
Re answer: config php file - where does it location & is it Joomla, vBulletin or server file

joomla has its own

vbulliten has its own
config files they contain the main database information to connect. check in your files.

hiqves

Reaction score
There is two databases for Joomla & vBulletin. PHPmyadmin access denied. How to make the databases backup

danprobo

Reaction score
A few hour ago I got the same error, access denied bla bla bla.. But I do this step and all work fine:

1. Go to your cPanel -> MySQL databases.
2. Under Current Databases, click the user name.
3. If the ALL PRIVILEGES check box is checked but other check box like select, insert is not checked yet than please uncheck the ALL PRIVILAGES first than check the ALL PRIVILAGES again, click make changes.

It work for me but you should backup the database first

hiqves

Reaction score
i have changed password & dropped and then set the same username to databases. Site works again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.