My site doesnt work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacrossenoob

Reaction score
i changed my site domain to .co.cc from x10hosting.com and all i get is this domain is available but in my account panel it says my site is still .co.cc any suggestions ?

edit: its been about 3 hours since i changed it

Last edited:

marxel

Reaction score
Yeah you should wait for a few more hours, it takes time for the server to redirect your site to your domain name. If it's more than 24 hours, that's when you should start to worry :biggrin:

lacrossenoob

Reaction score
been around 30 hours now and still doesnt work, should i lodge a ticket ?

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi Lacrossenoob,
Have you parked the domain properly?
If you have just sit tight some times it could take up to 48 hours for all dns servers to update, if it doesnt work after that time frame then post a ticket,
Regards,
Jamie

tittat

Reaction score
been around 30 hours now and still doesnt work, should i lodge a ticket ?

Your site lacrossenoob. co. cc loads fine for me.
Do you still have problem loading your site.????

Lacrosse is a team sport of Native American origin that is played using a small solid rubber ball and a long-handled racquet called a crosse or lacrosse stick.

nightrain

Reaction score
I have that problem too...In last couple of days my site wont load from time to time.....
On free hosting too...
Either on CO.CC or x10hosting.com
Somethig about server?

REBEL21

Reaction score
Its working for me as well,
Lacrosse is a team sport of Native American origin that is played using a small solid rubber ball and a long-handled racquet called a crosse or lacrosse stick. The head of the lacrosse stick is strung with loose netting that is designed to hold the lacrosse ball. Offensively, the object of the game is to use the lacrosse stick to catch, carry, and pass the ball in an effort to score by ultimately hurling the ball into an opponent's goal. Defensively the object is to keep the opposing team from scoring and to dispossess them of the ball through the use of stick checking and body contact or positioning.

Before though i couldnt get on it either!

Status
Not open for further replies.