My site down now for over a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

peregrinus

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what is going on with the exofire server (Stoli). My site has now been completely and utterly unreachable (Including cpanel) for well over a week now. I am at my wits end, I can't even download a backup in case I want to switch hosts. What is going on with it? Is it because Corey's on holiday? Is there now no techies that can sort out this problem, or have you given up on the stoli server?

http://falconslair.exofire.net

Last edited:

jtaah

Reaction score
ok there has been a problem with a router at global crossing that seems to have been fixed today but at the moment the apache http keeps going on and offline at the moment it is off line and ftp is also full so just keep trying and hopefully the problem will be fixed soon

rgds
jtaah

peregrinus

Reaction score
Hmm, now my signature pic appears which is hosted in my account I believe, but if I try to view my site I am greeted with a blank white page...

sunils

Reaction score
The stoli server is having a problem with the router i suppose. And they are in the process of recovering from the problem. For your information, i saw post saying you can currently use some proxy sites for viewing the sites in stoli server. About your question on signature, even i use a dynamic signature hosted in my site, often it doesnot shows up, but my site will be working, They are just links and not the pages. so i think it is able to execute that page alone. Please check out the news forums for latest development on this.

peregrinus

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me why the actual x10hosting.com site and forums were down a week ago? All I got when I visited it was an error message telling me there was a problem with the database. Was it hacked or something? I couldn't find anything on the forums once it was back online.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is working fine.
The problem must be in the script/CMS you're using.
Login to cPanel or FTP and check your files, config files and permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.