ffashion

Reaction score
my site
that is www.footfashion.elementfx.com
is being suspended many times with no reason
one i login to both x10hosting and my control panel it start working but
on next day it again don't work

here is the copy of my view suspention report page

suspension May 4 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 6 not applicable
suspension May 6 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 7 not applicable
suspension May 7 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 8 not applicable
suspension May 8 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 15 not applicable
suspension May 15 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 16 not applicable
suspension May 16 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 20 not applicable
suspension May 20 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 21 not applicable
suspension May 21 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension May 22 not applicable
suspension May 22 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
unsuspension 1:56 am not applicable

event i can't login to my support center
so how can i inform them
or you may help me to solve my problem

mail me at
aalways_loving@hotmail.com

i am very confuse
help me

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you use your forum login for the support center? There is no way anyone in this section can help you.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

First, your suspension may be generating from another account in the forums linked to the same cPanel account. If you have another forum account, please let us know so that we can unlink one of them.

If you want to log into http://support.x10hosting.com you need to log in using your forum username and password. If you can log in here, you should be able to log in there too.

Regards,

ffashion

Reaction score
i don't have any other forum account
and i do login with my forum user name and password

Status
Not open for further replies.