My site has gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCPlod

Reaction score
Hello,
My site which is hosted on Cossacks, ad free, has gone.
I have checked with the domain owners (to see if there's a dns problem) but that looks OK and I am not suspended from x10hosting.
I realise that you are doing a lot of maintenance at the moment but would just like some reassurance that it will come back. The last few times I have had problems with some files which had gone and then the site would display no images, just text.
After my last question to the forum, I upgraded my php to intermediate which enabled me to run cron (which had for some time not been possible).
Anything I can do?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
You site "ecolecentrerix.co.cc" appears to load (I get a Druple Site Offline page).
Can you check it again please.

PCPlod

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for the prompt reply. You're right. I'm getting the same thing - the site loads with a Drupal error message. I don't suppose I'll ever get to the bottom of this but thanks for getting back on this. I must have done something stupid. Although that doesn't explain the other errors, does it?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

We've had some members complain of co.cc DNS being interrupted in the past. There isn't really anything we can do about that though. For the past few days I'm not aware of any server issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.