My site http://muscleradio.uni.cc

ozmail

Reaction score
My site is about Bodybuilding,Listen to muscleradio and chat at the same time.Check it out.:lockd:

xmakina

Reaction score
Your site is exactly why I run NoScript. Your chat app locked up my browser, I got a feedburner password prompt and something about an unsigned application. All in, a terrible introduction which removed any interest in staying on the site. 0/10

xPlozion

Reaction score
yea, i got the same thing w/ the feedburner app. overall there's too much going on, and hardly any useful information. also, my eyes are burning for some strange reason...

i know what time it is in my timezone, i don't need for your title to tell me what it's getting from my comp. make your title descriptive, and btw, google will not have a page title for your site, since it's displayed in js, and google can't do javascript content.

sunils

Reaction score
good job. It looks nice. I liked the blue color especially.

amolpatil2k

Reaction score
I am viewing your site in Firefox 2 with No Script and Adblock etc.

There is a horizontal bar made of equal signs right on top of the header. It is way too ugly.

The muscle radio logo is retro. And the font is wonky. A squarish, more machine like, say a heavy metal riveted font would suit better.

You want people listening to muscle radio station to chat with each other. Fair enough but Keep it simple.

For me, the forum and news sections didn't load.

Also I am faced with too many "You are not authorized to" signs staring at me.

Nothing is harder than getting some sort of forum going. So at first, you'd have very few visitors and only a fraction of these would bother to sign up.

The other thing that your right sidebar is too heavy. Most of your site's interface is about 1000 pixels in height but the right sidebar is like 10,000 pixels in height.

Start with just muscle radio and flash chat and then add on functionality as traffic builds up. Remove forum, news etc. Add a gallery. Add reviews about muscle radio. Add links to muscle radio site and to other related sites. Add a profile page which tells visitors about who you are, what you look like, why are you interested in muscle radio. Add a cbox on your profile page and so on.

Basically you need to personalize and simplify your site. Maybe drop flash chat for a simpler system.

Amol

hezuo

Reaction score
I also think that the "Your are not authorized to.." signs are not cool at all. Besides the concept of muscle radio is not very clear either. You should give an extra work to make your design match the topic of your site.