My site is down? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synkc

Reaction score
I just checked your link and it works fine for me... which was three minutes after you posted this thread...

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
Your website is up, but you have breeched copyright, that is Runescape.com's website layout.

The server load is high at the moment.

1337scape

Reaction score
It's not copyrright. I contacted others that have same layout, and they are fine by jagex....www.rs-revealed.com And I didn't use any runescape links. And I gave credit to Jagex. So I am safe. And ty FlashGear :D
Edit:
www.1337scape.net still doesn't work for me guys. I still get error: This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
It's not copyrright. I contacted others that have same layout, and they are fine by jagex....www.rs-revealed.com And I didn't use any runescape links. And I gave credit to Jagex. So I am safe. And ty FlashGear :D
Edit:
www.1337scape.net still doesn't work for me guys. I still get error: This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

Don't play dumb with me, Jagex wouldn't allow this what so ever. You are in breech of Copyright.

Ps - i do actually play Runescape

1337scape

Reaction score
I do too and I am not playing games. I didn't even use their stylesheets. The scrolls were made by SilabSoft. www.rs-revealed.com I am not playing games. Many, Many sites have this. And soon I will change the layout anyhow.

Flashgear

Reaction score
I do too and I am not playing games. I didn't even use their stylesheets. The scrolls were made by SilabSoft. www.rs-revealed.com I am not playing games. Many, Many sites have this. And soon I will change the layout anyhow.

No, this has been ripped from Runescape's website. They didn't make anything...

Synkc

Reaction score
I know a lot of sites have this, but it is still illegal; it doesn't matter whether or not the html is Jagex's, the graphics undoubtfully are.

Status
Not open for further replies.