my site is having some serious down time issues

Are you experiencing down time on boru or is it just me?

• Yes - I'm also experiencing problems

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No - It's just you, silly welsh man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenazari

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm having some serious down time with my site, I was trying to work through it all day yesterday and thought it would be rectified but still nope, so I guess I should report it.

my site keeps going down, it's pretty much happening every 10-20 minutes, cpanel says I'm on boru not chopin, so I really don't know what the issue is. if there is anything I can do to help address the situation let me know :) I subscribed to the thread and online all day (I do have a life just not today :) )
Edit:
BTW, address is http://stevenazari.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a temporary issue.Admins are aware of this .

demigoddess

Banned
Reaction score
This is a temporary issue.Admins are aware of this .

If admins are aware of this, then could someone tell them to please post a quick update in the NEWS or Status sections. :mad:

I have had to tell my members to check these forums to find out what is happening. Some of the websites here are extremely sensitive to down time issues.

Thank you for acknowledging our issues here, but please have someone post this in the STATUS section.

PsyberMind

Reaction score
Unfortunately, thats what happens with Free Hosting. Last night Absolut was sitting at 90% load and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I've always held true to the saying you get what you pay for. X10 has excellent service, and their turnaround time is better than any free service of this size I've seen, but unfortunately, when you have a free host that is as popular as X10 is, you tend to get the "bad apples" that use the site for crap purposes and tax the servers to their darn near crashing.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
If admins are aware of this, then could someone tell them to please post a quick update in the NEWS or Status sections. :mad:

I have had to tell my members to check these forums to find out what is happening. Some of the websites here are extremely sensitive to down time issues.

Thank you for acknowledging our issues here, but please have someone post this in the STATUS section.

Yes we can understand the inconvenience. In the NEWS or status section only ADMINS have the power to post. No other can post in that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.