My site is loading without an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Support,

My page (http://phuket-meditation.com) is loading until it stops and the sign "connection interrupted" appears. Yesterday everything was fine. My settings are working perfectly fine and I didn`t change a thing. My page is a joomla page. Sometimes it loads and then if I try to access the backend, it won`t load again. This is very strange but I`ve seen this before on x10hosting with other accounts. But I never got a solution :)
What could be the problem?
Best regards
Tobi

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site loads fine for me.
Try clearing your browser cache and flushing your DNS cache.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thanks for the answer. Flushing the DNS has helped - but only a bit. The page loads again but if i sign into the backend, everything goes down and the frontend is down as well. What might this be?
Best regards
Tobi

Reaction score
Hi,

I found someone with a similar Problem. The problem was cause by the server firewall. It had blocked the IP because this guy downloaded too many files at the same time or something like this. By the way, I cant log into my backend as well so it must be something wrong with the server. Every other page works like a charm.
Best regards
Tobi

Reaction score
Hi There!

I am happy to present you the solution to my problem. It was fairly easy - I restarted the router, flushed the dns, purged the cache and logged successfully into my cpanel. There I saw that my backups of joomlapack were really eating space. (3 jpa`s with about 220 MB !!!) :wink: I was shortly before reaching the end of my limit (985 MB of 1024 MB). I erased everything unneccessary on the disk and download my latest backup right now.
Now I will be soon down to healthy 250 MB of space that I use because of erasing everything I don`t need.
Suddenly I could log into my backend again. (I erased the content of the cache directory and the tmp directory, images that I don`t need and modules and plugins and components that I don`t use) Now the page feels very clean and I am happy that I did this :)
If you have further questions, feel free to ask.
But for now - please close this thread! :cool:
Cheers

Reaction score
Please kindly close this thread. (Or else how can I maybe close it without bothering you guys?)

Best regards

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.