My site is not loading properly, in fact is not loading at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike02x90

Reaction score
Whenever i try to access my site it shows this message "

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@cosmakercr.co.cc

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

* The IP address has changed.
* There has been a server misconfiguration.
* The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider."

And it directs me to this page http://cosmakercr.co.cc/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Ive tried clearing cookies and cache on my side and i still see the same error.

I thought that my account was suspended but its not.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

I also tried flushing my DNS and gave me the same error.
The site was up yesterday but now i can't access it.

Last edited:

tickstat

Reaction score
I'm getting the same error also. I even tried typing in the index file and it still redirects. All my files are present on the server.

lutonscottie

Reaction score
Had this same error for 3 weeks now. It's not configuring parked domains properly.
My website was up for 2 days and then today I updated it with a ftp upload and it's gone back to the error again!!

mike02x90

Reaction score
Well its almost more then 6 days and still no updates and my site still down and i can't work?
However what i find strange is that i can access my Cpanel and edit.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well its almost more then 6 days and still no updates and my site still down and i can't work?
However what i find strange is that i can access my Cpanel and edit.
Staff is aware of the issue you are experiencing and working to correct the problem as quickly as possible.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting the same error also. I even tried typing in the index file and it still redirects. All my files are present on the server.
As stated earlier, staff is currently working to resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.